Skip to main content

[mnjqs] Download Overly Sweet fonts from Bogstav

Overly Sweet
Overly Sweet Overly SweetOverly Sweet

Designed by Jakob Fischer, Overly Sweet is a hand display and hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Bogstav.


Usually I prefer desserts that aren’t overly sweet, but a week ago I lost my sense of tasting - due to Corona, and when I wanted something sweet…I preferred it overly sweet…of course because I hardly could taste the overwhelming sweetness!
But now, I have my sense of tasting (and smelling!) back, and everything is back to normal. And since I completed this easy-recipe-inspired handmade font while suffering from Corona, I thought I’d name it Overly Sweet. And…well. because, the font is somewhat overly sweet (without being over the top sweet!)





Popular posts from this blog

[vikrz] Download Ripster Rough fonts from Rodrigo Typo

Designed by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Bruno Jara, Ripster Rough is a display and hand display font family. This typeface has nine styles and was published by Rodrigo Typo . Ripster Rough Ripster Rough a version of Ripster, there are 9 variants that contains Greek and Cyrillic! special for titles! Ripster Rough Download Now View Gallery

[tfesz] Download Terafile fonts from Sudtipos

Terafile is a sans serif and dingbat font family. This typeface has seventeen styles and was published by Sudtipos . Terafile Terafile , a sans serif family designed by Raúl Plancarte who was inspired by hi-tech aesthetics. It is made up of eight weight variants with their respective italic versions. Ideally it works to capture in a graphic way the universe related to technology, sci-fi, industry and similar topics. It is a mixed family, because the construction of certain letters (as in “a”, “f”, “z”, “B”, “P”, among others) is enriched with different finishes in structure to gain differentiation and plasticity. In other words, it moves away from an entirely academic design. Another important line in the creative concept of this typeface is the function of its ink traps, which, in addition to fulfilling their primary function, serve to gain gestuality in its use. This font is capable of covering complex design needs by enabling association with specific themes, which makes it ...

[mmfpx] Download Flexible Variable fonts from Art Grootfontein

Flexible Variable is a display sans font family. This typeface has eighteen styles and was published by Art Grootfontein . Flexible Variable Inspired by late 19th century’s gothic typefaces from broadsides, Flexible uses the latest font technology to allow designers to play with each letter height and width easily. This versatile uppercase typeface is available in 8 widths and 8 heights, and as a variable font which gives you unlimited font possibilities! By using the variable version you only need to install one font file instead of the entire family and you take full advantage of the tremendous scope for design. Flexible was also developed with animation in mind to create amazing kinetic typography videos. Please have a look at this video to see animation examples. This family is a perfect choice for standout headlines, displays, packaging, flyers, logos, and works well in both print and digital environments like sophisticated web design or kinetic typography. The comple...