Skip to main content

[ezmhl] Download I love fridays fonts from Bogstav

I love fridays
I love fridays I love fridaysI love fridays

Designed by Jakob Fischer, I love fridays is a hand display and hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Bogstav.


Who doesn’t love Fridays? For many people it is the end of the working week and the start of the weekend. What’s not to like? I tried to put all that great vibe into this font - it is charming and clumsy and ready for a party…just like my Fridays…ehh…my Fridays are actually quite simple - no parties or staying out till early morning…been there, did that…now I love my Fridays, just the way they are! :)





Popular posts from this blog

[vikrz] Download Ripster Rough fonts from Rodrigo Typo

Designed by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Bruno Jara, Ripster Rough is a display and hand display font family. This typeface has nine styles and was published by Rodrigo Typo . Ripster Rough Ripster Rough a version of Ripster, there are 9 variants that contains Greek and Cyrillic! special for titles! Ripster Rough Download Now View Gallery

[ywvlp] Download Parka fonts from Creative Media Lab

Parka is a display serif and stencil font family. This typeface has nine styles and was published by Creative Media Lab . Parka Parka is a Unique and fashionable stencil font with tons of alternative characters and ligatures. Softly curved alternates match the strong and masculine looks for the balance of form and shape. Best for branding, title poster, and many more. Parka Download Now View Gallery

[tfesz] Download Terafile fonts from Sudtipos

Terafile is a sans serif and dingbat font family. This typeface has seventeen styles and was published by Sudtipos . Terafile Terafile , a sans serif family designed by Raúl Plancarte who was inspired by hi-tech aesthetics. It is made up of eight weight variants with their respective italic versions. Ideally it works to capture in a graphic way the universe related to technology, sci-fi, industry and similar topics. It is a mixed family, because the construction of certain letters (as in “a”, “f”, “z”, “B”, “P”, among others) is enriched with different finishes in structure to gain differentiation and plasticity. In other words, it moves away from an entirely academic design. Another important line in the creative concept of this typeface is the function of its ink traps, which, in addition to fulfilling their primary function, serve to gain gestuality in its use. This font is capable of covering complex design needs by enabling association with specific themes, which makes it ...