Skip to main content

[bxlnh] Download Scissor Madness fonts from Hanoded

Scissor Madness
Scissor Madness Scissor MadnessScissor Madness

Designed by David Kerkhoff, Scissor Madness is a grunge and hand display font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Hanoded.


Back in 2017, I was working on a cutout font that I originally wanted to call Scissor Madness. In the end, I named it Cut Along and it was quite a popular font for a while.
This week I decided to clean up my fonts folder a bit (as I usually have tons of unfinished fonts lurking in there) and I found a file named Scissor Madness. It was the original try-out for Cut Along. It contained a couple of nice glyphs that I never used, so I started playing around with them and after a day, I had a whole new font!

So, in short, Scissor Madness was partly cut out by hand, partly computer made, but it is 100% fun to use! Scissor Madness comes with a bunch of very cute discretionary ligatures.





Popular posts from this blog

[vikrz] Download Ripster Rough fonts from Rodrigo Typo

Designed by Rodrigo Araya Salas and Bruno Jara, Ripster Rough is a display and hand display font family. This typeface has nine styles and was published by Rodrigo Typo . Ripster Rough Ripster Rough a version of Ripster, there are 9 variants that contains Greek and Cyrillic! special for titles! Ripster Rough Download Now View Gallery

[ywvlp] Download Parka fonts from Creative Media Lab

Parka is a display serif and stencil font family. This typeface has nine styles and was published by Creative Media Lab . Parka Parka is a Unique and fashionable stencil font with tons of alternative characters and ligatures. Softly curved alternates match the strong and masculine looks for the balance of form and shape. Best for branding, title poster, and many more. Parka Download Now View Gallery

[tfesz] Download Terafile fonts from Sudtipos

Terafile is a sans serif and dingbat font family. This typeface has seventeen styles and was published by Sudtipos . Terafile Terafile , a sans serif family designed by Raúl Plancarte who was inspired by hi-tech aesthetics. It is made up of eight weight variants with their respective italic versions. Ideally it works to capture in a graphic way the universe related to technology, sci-fi, industry and similar topics. It is a mixed family, because the construction of certain letters (as in “a”, “f”, “z”, “B”, “P”, among others) is enriched with different finishes in structure to gain differentiation and plasticity. In other words, it moves away from an entirely academic design. Another important line in the creative concept of this typeface is the function of its ink traps, which, in addition to fulfilling their primary function, serve to gain gestuality in its use. This font is capable of covering complex design needs by enabling association with specific themes, which makes it ...